ASCP Website Builder Contest - Official Rules
>>Start the Year Out Right with a First-rate Website—Details
>> Build Your Website Step by Step
>> Sponsors & Prizes
Description of Contest
Student and Professional level members of Associated Skin Care Professionals (“ASCP) may submit their website URL, created using the ASCP Website Builder, to be judged on criteria such as (1) layout and design; (2) professionalism; (3) creativity; (4) use of modules such as social media, video, blogging, online scheduling, gift certificates, etc.; and (5) best overall website. The winners, as determined by ASCP staff, will be eligible to win one of a select number of prizes for their Entry. Contest submissions will be accepted from January 2 to February 2, 2012. An “Entry” is any single submission by an individual, either via email or the appropriate Facebook page contest entry tab, that provides all required information including the individual’s name, email address, city and state, ASCP member ID number, and the URL of their website created using the ASCP Website Builder. A “Participant” shall be any individual who has submitted a single Entry into the contest in accordance with these official contest rules.
This Contest is sponsored by Associated Skin Care Professionals (“ASCP”), located at 25188 Genesee Trail Road, Ste. 200, Golden, CO 80401. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing entries to the Sponsors and not to Facebook.
No Purchase Necessary
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
Agreement to the Rules
A Participant must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”) to enter the contest. A Participant agrees that entering the Contest constitutes agreement to the Rules. A Participant is not eligible to receive the prizes described in the Rules unless Participants agree to the Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between a Participant and the Sponsors with respect to this Contest. ASCP staff and their family are ineligible to enter the Contest.
By entering the Contest, Participants warrant that all contents of his or her Entry are wholly original, have been created entirely by Participant, have not been taken in whole or in part from any source either than Participant and do not include anything owned by any third party or would require the permission of any third party.
By submitting an Entry, Participants grant ASCP an irrevocable right to use the Entry for any purpose for no further consideration.
Entries may be submitted from January 2 through February 2, 2012.
Who May Enter
The Contest is open to all ASCP members who reside within the United States or the District of Columbia and are age 18 or older. Only one Entry per person.
How to Enter
Entries may be submitted (1) via the contest entry app tab on ASCP’s Facebook page; or (2) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ASCP website contest submission,” and body that includes the Participant’s name, email address, city and state, ASCP member ID number, and the website URL entry. Entries must be submitted between January 2 and February 2, 2012.
- 5 one-year Practitioner/Professional memberships with ASCP, each valued at $259 (recipient must meet eligibility guidelines for ASCP membership, otherwise a prize of equal or lesser value may be substituted)
- 1 5x Magnifying Lamp with stand, valued at $195
- 1 gift basket from Smooth Skin Supply, valued at $100
- 1 year of gift certificate sales from TheGiftCardCafe.com; value will differ based on frequency of use by the recipient (per-transaction fee is waived, so value depends on the amount of use)
- 1 one-year single practitioner membership with Full Slate online scheduling, valued at $359.40
- 1 gift basket from Crickett the Wax Chick, valued at $250
- 1 holster and sheet set from Sew & Sew, valued at $45
- 1 gift basket from Skin Blends, valued at $1,000
- 1 gift basket from Bon Vital, valued at $500
- 1 all-in-one printer or laptop accessory pack from Dell, each valued at $100
All prizes will be distributed to Contest winners at the sole discretion of ASCP staff.
The number and quality of entries submitted will determine the odds of being selected for a prize.
Winner Selection & Notification
- Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of ASCP staff.
- Entries will be judged on criteria such as (1) layout and design; (2) professionalism; (3) creativity; (4) use of modules such as social media, video, blogging, online scheduling, gift certificates, etc.; and (5) best overall.
- Winners will be selected on February 9, 2012.
- Winners will be notified of their selection via the email provided on or before February 17, 2012, and must submit all required information to ASCP within 10 days of the notification to receive their prize.
- Participants and winners waive any and all claims of liability against ASCP, and their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the participation in the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes for no further consideration the use of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, photograph, and website address for promotion or advertising purposes in any manner or any medium ASCP deems appropriate.
Any false information provided by any Participant in the Contest in respect to the Contest, including information about identity, email or mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, ownership of Submissions, or any other non-compliance with the Rules may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the Contest.
ASCP reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that ASCP believes in its sole discretion violates the rights of any third party or otherwise is not compliant with these Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable state or local law.
- This Contest is governed by all applicable U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- ASCP is not responsible for any technical or software problems with Entries.
- In the event of a dispute as to a Participant’s identity, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Contest at the time of the Entry will be considered the participant.
- ASCP reserves the right to terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.