Calling all estheticians. Have you ever dreamed of being in the spotlight? Are you a natural educator?
Send us your amazing skin care technique videos. If chosen, your video will be promoted to licensed estheticians and students across the country!
Participation is Easy!
- Complete a quick and easy submission form to be officially entered into the ASCP Casting Call.
- Upload and submit your video
• Go to www.wetransfer.com or any other similar file transfer platform
• Upload video (be sure to name your file accordingly: "FirstinitialLastNameTechnique")
• Send to email@example.com
That’s it! Your video will be reviewed for quality, treatment accuracy, and personality. If selected, you’ll be notified within two weeks of receipt. There is no limit to the number of video submissions.
- Your video will be featured and promoted to our ASCP members and licensed estheticians.
- Your video will be promoted to ASCP partners and ASCP Influencers.
- Your video will be archived in the ASCP video library for on-demand viewing by members.
- You may be selected for a feature in ASCP Skin Deep magazine, an interview on the ASCP Esty Talk podcast, or blog post spotlight.
- Receive a special badge to show that your technique skills and knowledge were recognized.
- Display your badge proudly on your website, social media, or within your spa or salon.
- Randomly chosen submissions will receive an ASCP swag bag valued at $100 (one per person).
- Place camera on a tripod.
- Film video horizontally.
- Give clear audio with no background noise including music.
- Provide clear view of treatment being performed.
- During the treatment:
- Explain the treatment and the steps you are taking.
- Note indications and contraindications.
- Explain sanitation procedures, such as putting on gloves or proper disposal of sharp implements, etc.
- To be considered, your video must meet all the video requirements.
- Video must be brand neutral
- Videos that promote a specific brand or company will not be selected
- Must be working within your state scope of practice.
- Treatment must be performed within your professional treatment space.
- No bedrooms, couches, or makeshift treatment beds
- Follow proper sanitation guidelines, including masks due to COVID-19, if required by your state.
- More than one video submission may be chosen and featured.
For official rules, click here.