Chemical Peels for Estheticians
Sponsored by: Sorella Apothecary
Chemical peeling has long been the industry standard in providing effective results for the overall health of the skin. A chemical peel is the application of select acids to the skin with the goal of enhancing cellular turnover and triggering the body’s natural healing response in order to treat a variety of skin concerns. Common skin concerns that select peel blends can target include hyperpigmentation/discoloration, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, scarring, fine lines, uneven surface texture, acne or breakout-prone skin, and aging. Chemical peels are truly a great way to provide intensive results with little to no downtime for the client. With a wide array of formulations available, you will be able to treat the majority of your clientele.
This fall was really exciting for Sorella Apothecary as we launched our new Chemical Peel Collection. The collection includes four new peel blends in addition to The Prep and The Boost to maximize the peeling process. All of our peels are formulated as leave-on and self-neutralizing, with the esthetician in mind for ease of application and control of intensity with the ability to add additional layers. The collection is safe for all Fitzpatrick types (with appropriate preparation of the skin) allowing the professional to treat a wide variety of skin concerns. We provide extensive education to ensure your comfort while incorporating the peels into your practice.
The collection includes:
- Clear Skin Peel – Heals existing blemishes and prevents future breakouts while reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (15% Mandelic/10% Lactic/2% Phytic).
- Healthy Aging Peel – This TCA peel stimulates collagen production while softening fine lines and improving skin tone and texture (15% TCA).
- Brightening Peel – Evens skin tone and texture while reducing inflammation and redness for the perfect glow (14% Lactic/10% Salicylic/5% Kojic/2% Resorcinol).
- Maintenance Peel – The perfect pick-me-up that is smoothing, brightening, and hydrating (20% Lactic/2% Kojic/Pineapple & Papaya enzymes).
- The Prep – Perfectly prep the skin for any professional treatment. Remove bacteria and excess oil to allow the peel to penetrate more evenly without stripping the skin.
- The Boost – Enhance your peel treatment with this powerful 4% retinol. This boost will encourage healthy skin turnover to visibly reduce signs of aging and pigmentation.
We believe as skin-care professionals you have the ability to make each individual feel comfortable in their own skin. If you are interested in learning more about what Sorella has to offer please visit our website at www.sorellaapoothecary.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video not playing?
If the video is no longer available, it has been archived in our members-only video education library. This is just a small taste of one of the many online educational videos ASCP members have on-demand access to 24/7. ASCP’s videos are designed to provide top-notch education and support to licensed estheticians across the country. Not an ASCP member yet?