This condition appears in the ASCP SkinPro app
The water-soluble form of vitamin B3. Its skin benefits include reduced sebum production and improved pigmentation issues.
- Reduces facial shine in those with oily skin.
- Promotes better barrier function, which improves skin hydration.
- Shown in one study to improve production of ceramides.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that can help acne and rosacea.
- Improves cellular function in aging skin.
- Reduces sebum in acne and oily skin.
- Decreases redness in rosacea and improves skin hydration.
ASCP Members can access SkinPro to continue reading about niacinamide.
Not yet a member? Join today to access SkinPro and all of the member resources we have to offer!
The must-have app for estheticians!
Designed to aid in skin analysis by putting the essential knowledge of contraindications and best practices for skin-related conditions and ingredients at your fingertips, ASCP SkinPro is an exciting new app for estheticians at every stage of their career, now included for free—exclusively to ASCP members!