Save some green with Salon & Spa Benefits!
ASCP has partnered with Salon & Spa Benefits to offer you 8 different insurance options you can apply for, including disability insurance for estheticians.
Highlights of the plan include:
Rates & payment:
- Rates start at $4 a week
- Customize your plan to meet your financial needs
- Rates do not increase as you age
- Rates do not increase if you submit a claim
- You will be billed on a monthly basis and can cancel anytime
- Your benefits are paid to you as tax-free income
- Monthly benefits from $400–$6,500
- Receive 100% of your disability benefit if your incident occurs outside of work
- Receive 50% of your disability benefit if your incident occurs while at work
- You are covered 24-7 both on and off the job
- Your level of coverage is based on your gross income, not your net income
- You can continue your coverage until age 75 in most states
- If you are no longer a member, you will not lose your coverage
- Pre-existing conditions are covered one year after the policy effective date
- Maternity leave is covered 9 months after the policy effective date. As long as you give birth after 9 months of having your policy, you can submit a claim
- If you apply for coverage today, your coverage can start today
- No waiting period for an accident to be covered
- 7-day waiting period for sickness, surgery, or pregnancy complications
- Applying for coverage is simple and only takes 20 minutes
- No medical exam required to apply for coverage
- You can apply for coverage through the age of 74 in most states
- You must be working at least 20 hours a week to apply for coverage
If you are interested in learning more, need assistance with a quote, or would like to apply for coverage, log in to ascpskincare.com and visit the Discounts page for more information.
Coverage may not be available in all states; product benefits vary by state. Policies have exclusions and limitations that may affect benefits payable. For cost and complete details, please contact a representative.
- Log in to post comments