ASCP Skin Deep magazine is a finalist in the MAGGIE awards!
ASCP Skin Deep magazine and our sister association magazines, Massage & Bodywork magazine and Body Sense magazine, are finalists in the following 12 categories for the Western Publishing Association’s MAGGIE awards to be held April 28 in Los Angeles. We wanted to share this exciting news with you because without our loyal members and supporters, we wouldn't be able to publish award-winning publications. You are our inspiration, our motivation, and the reason these publications exist!
Our ASCP nominations include the following categories:
1. Associations/Trade: January/February issue
2. Most Improved Publication/Trade & Consumer
3. Best Editorial Layout/Trade: "Perfect Palette," November/December issue
4. Best Cover/Trade: November/December issue
Our sister associations' nominations including the following categories:
1. Best Feature Article (Circulation over 50,000)/Trade: Massage & Bodywork, "Razor’s Edge," May/June issue
2. Best How-To Article/Trade & Consumer: Massage & Bodywork, "The Unusual Suspects," November/December issue
3. Best Interview or Profile/Trade: Massage & Bodywork, "A Conversation with John Barnes," September/October issue
4. Best Overall Publication Design/Trade: Massage & Bodywork, November/December issue
5. Special Theme Issue/Trade: Massage & Bodywork, September/October issue
6. Associations/Trade: Massage & Bodywork, May/June issue
7. Best Digital Edition or Tablet Version of a Print Publication/Trade & Consumer: Massage & Bodywork, July/August issue
8. Best Digital Edition or Tablet Publication/Trade & Consumer: Body Sense, Autumn issue
Interested in checking out the issues? Visit our archives below.
To learn more about ASCP Skin Deep magazine, visit www.ascpskindeepdigital.com.
To learn more about Massage & Bodywork magazine, visit www.massageandbodyworkdigital.com.
To learn more about Body Sense magazine, visit www.bodysensemagazinedigital.com.
The Western Publishing Association is a nonprofit business association dedicated to the advancement of the media publishing industry in the Western United States. With more than 66 years of experience, the Western Publishing Association offers a variety of services and benefits to its members. Their primary mission, to provide continuing education to the media publishing industry, is accomplished through seminars, publishing conferences, publishing roundtables, and partnering with other groups and associations to offer online audio and video conferences.