Idaho Esthetician Schools
Esthetician licensure in the state of Idaho is regulated by the Idaho Barber and Cosmetology Services Licensing Board. To become a licensed skin care professional, Idaho requires completion of a licensed esthetics program consisting of 600 hours of training and successfully passing the written and practical examinations for esthetician licensure.
If you are an aspiring esthetician in Idaho who wants to start your career in the esthetics industry, finding a reputable school with a dynamic esthetics program is a great first step!
From this school directory, you will find a full list of esthetic schools in Idaho. The highlighted schools are ASCP Premier School members that not only offer a great esthetics program, but also include student benefits provided by Associated Skin Care Professionals built right in! Students who attend an ASCP Premier School receive:
ASCP Student Benefits
- ASCP Premium Student membership
- Comprehensive liability insurance policy to protect you while performing services in school
- Access to ASCP’s Career Toolkits, an exclusive career guidance portal
- A subscription to the digital edition of ASCP Skin Deep magazine
- $59 discount on first year of ASCP Professional membership once licensed
You can learn about the full benefits of ASCP Premium Student membership here.
To learn more about how to become a licensed esthetician in Idaho, including hourly requirements, rules and regulations, and other general information, we encourage you to check out the Idaho Barber and Cosmetology Services Licensing Board.
Call 800-789-0411 or email us at email@example.com.